Travel Award and Poster Award are offered to participants in ICPH2019.
Please see below for further details.
The age limit of award has been slightly changed.:
- Aged 35 or younger as of December 31, 2019
If presenter would like to change the status to "Apply", please contact the secretariat by July 12.
- Aged 35 or younger as of the date of presentation
Please indicate the Abstract No., award type and birth year when contact the secretariat.
- Travel Award:
30,000 (JPY) for participants from Eastern Asia (China, Taiwan, Korea)
70,000 (JPY) for participants from any countries except for the above 3 ones and Japan.
- Poster Award:
- 20,000 (JPY)
June 30, 2019, 11:59 p.m. (JST, UTC+9)
Travel Award: Notification will be sent by e-mail to all applicants around August 20, 2019.
Poster Award: Winners will be announced during the conerence and the award will be given at the Closing Ceremony on December 1, 2019.
[ for both Awards ]
- 1. Applicants must be 35 years old or younger as of December 31, 2019.
- 2. Applicants must submit an abstract as a presenter of the conference.
- 3. Applicants must complete their registration and payment before August 1, 2019.
- 4. The conference registration fee nor banquet fee will NOT be waived.
- 5. Applicants must bring and show an ID with photo which can indicate their age to receive prize on-site.
[ for Travel Award only ]
- 1. Applicants residing abroad only (Regardless of applicant’s nationality).
- 2. Travel grant will be given to the recipients ON-SITE in cash and not in advance of the conference.
[ for Poster Award only ]
- 1. Winners will be announced during the conference and the award will be given at the Closing Ceremony on December 1.
- 2. Please be noted that awards may be stripped if the winners do not appear in the Closing Ceremony.
●How to apply
Application is available when applicant submits an abstract.
On the submission form:
- 1. Please select "apply"
- 2. Please select a year of birth
Please be sure that nobody is able to receive awards in duplicate.
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
JTB Bldg. 7F, 2-1-25 Kyutaromachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0056, Japan
Tel: +81-6-4964-8869 Fax: +81-6-4964-8804 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org